Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Thunder The Bridge: A place to rant and reminisce about Unlimited Hydroplanes!  This intends to be a blog by and for fans of Unlimited Hydroplane racing.  The blog will have two main focuses.  The first will be to offer perspective and commentary on current affairs in and around the sport.  The second will be to discuss the rich history of the sport with a focus on fans' memories of some of the great moments of Unlimited racing.  As this blog is for fans, I will extend an offer to anyone who wishes to make a post to a blog to send me an email along with your post (I reserve the right to edit or reject any post).  This is my first attempt at a blog of any kind so please be patient as I mess with templates, layout, etc.  The 2011 season looks like it will be a great one so I'm sure there will be a lot to talk about in the coming months.  Let's go racing!
Let's go Miss Madison!

No comments:

Post a Comment